I was tagged by SpitfiresOnIce, no one usually ever tags me on anything so thanks pal :3 STEP ONE
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread. STEP TWO
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
- 1) Well, my first wish is, surprisingly, art of my characters c: I would love art/icons of my fursona, with or without my girlfriend (whose ref I'll hopefully add soon). For those of you who prefer MLP, here's my ponysona (in all her forms, too!). I would also really appreciate art of any character you can find here.
- 2) Christmas cards! ^^
- 3) I collect everything and anything fox related! Be it miniature figures, dolls, postcards, clothes... anything like that would be so cool!
- 4) Also MLP:FiM stuff would be nice! Blind bags or anything else you might want to throw my way really
- 5) HTTYD 1 & 2 on DVD please, and any merch whatsoever because I have none :0
- 6) I would LOVE any local sweets you might be able to send my way! Candy, chocolate, cookies or baked goods.. yum!
- 7) I always appreciate any and all money donations. Every cent goes towards life necessities c: my PayPal is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8) I'm a huge sucker for hoodies and pajamas. My favorite clothes forever :') my fav colors are orange and pastel purple (or pastels in general tbh), but I love everything checkered. My EU size is M.
- 9) I'm currently drooling over a fox head resin blank and some other neat stuff at DreamVisionCreations' Etsy store. I would so want to build a Rasa suit on that base it's probably one of my greatest wishes for this Christmas <3 (I don't expect this to happen but if anyone would actually want to buy any of this stuff for me contact me for colors and sizes please)
- 10) If you haven't already, you can send me a llama badge, those are also quite nice ^^
If you need any contact info, like my address, feel free to send me a note or e-mail me at email@example.com PLEASE NOTE that I moved in May - if you already had my address but you got it before that, it's no longer correct.
everyone who might feel like making a list like this c: I'm bad at tagging individual people
But this seems fun! I for sure am going to look at other people's wishlists and maybe even find something I can give away to make someone elses day